Friday, December 21, 2007

BIHARI ENGLISH

School Master from a remote rural area in Bihar was transferred to a
new school in Mumbai. He reported for duty two days after actual date of joining.

Consequently was asked for explanation in writing. His explanation was:

Deer sur,

"This is my first vijit to Bombai. If small small mistakes get inside my
letter, I ask pardon. Stickly speaking, I wanted to joint your school more
fastly, but for the following reason, too much time lost in getting
slipper reservation in three-tyre compartment. I was with 3 tickets to I,
my sun and my wife.

But in the train a person was lieng on the birth of my sun.

I put complaint on station master- "A person who is lieying above my wife
is not giving birth to my sun".

He said I to go to lady clerk.

At first she also rejected. I then pressed her for long time and at last
with great difficulty she gave a birth to my sun. Anyway I thanked the
station master because he was responsible for getting birth of my sun.

I hope u will see my hole story and late me first time I am now ending
this fastly.


May God blast you?"
______________________________

No comments:

Sudharshan on Fire